Last updated: September 23rd 2023
Thank you for visiting Tidewater Living! These Terms of Service (“Terms”) govern your use of our website and any related services provided by Tidewater Living. By accessing or using our website, you agree to abide by these Terms.
- Acceptance of Terms By using the Tidewater Living website, you signify your acceptance of these Terms. If you do not agree to these Terms, please do not use our website. Your continued use of the website following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
- Use of Website Tidewater Living grants you a limited license to access and make personal use of this website and not to download or modify it, or any portion of it, except with express written consent of Tidewater Living.
- User Conduct You agree to use the website only for lawful purposes. You are prohibited from posting on or transmitting through the website any unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, sexually explicit, profane, hateful, or racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable material of any kind.
- Intellectual Property All content included on this website, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, and software, is the property of Tidewater Living or its content suppliers and protected by international copyright laws.
- Limitation of Liability Tidewater Living shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the website or materials on the site, even if Tidewater Living has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- Indemnification You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Tidewater Living, its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, and suppliers from and against all losses, expenses, damages, and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any violation of these Terms or any activity related to your use of the website.
- Changes to Terms Tidewater Living reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to change, modify, add, or remove portions of these Terms at any time. It is your responsibility to check these Terms periodically for changes.
- Termination Tidewater Living reserves the right to terminate your access to the website or any related services at any time, without notice, for conduct that violates these Terms or is harmful to other users of the website, Tidewater Living, or third parties, or for any other reason.
- Governing Law These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of Virginia, without regard to its conflict of law principles.
- Contact Information For any questions about these Terms, please contact us.
By using our website, you agree to the Terms of Service above.